- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The Weinstein Company
Latest The Weinstein Company Items
"The Lego Movie" snapped into place for moviegoers with a $69.1 million debut. The strong opening was the biggest yet of 2014 and assured Warner Bros. of a new animated franchise devoted to the interlocking toy bricks.
Post Super Bowl XLVIII, its clear Universal Pictures has something in common with victors the Seattle Seahawks - a clean sweep. "Ride Along" remains the No. 1 film for the third week in a row.
In a rare feat, Universal Pictures claimed the top two spots at the box office for the second week in a row.
"Lone Survivor" dominated the weekend box office.
After his sexually frank art-house hit "Blue Valentine," writer-director Derek Cianfrance's new film, "The Place Beyond the Pines," will surprise some with its profound message of hope and redemption.
Giant coffee table books, iPod Shuffles, signed letters from directors, even "Lincoln" turkey roasting pans. That's just some of the largesse doled out by the studios to voters for awards presented earlier this season _ each with the potential to influence the outcome of Hollywood's most important awards, Sunday night's Oscars.
Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy's "Identity Thief" has made off with the weekend box-office title with a $34.6 million debut.
The zombie romantic-comedy "Warm Bodies" topped the box office with a debut of $20.4 million.
The love-struck zombies of "Warm Bodies" swarmed the box office on Super Bowl weekend with a $20 million opening.