- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
Latest The Wimbledon Items
By 17, Vania King had won her first WTA title and cracked the top 50 in the rankings. There was just one problem _ she wasn't sure she actually liked playing tennis.
Venus Williams' smile was tinged with a bit of sadness when she said goodbye to the U.S. Open for 2011 _ certainly not on her terms and certainly not the way most people expected.
It was after an early exit at the 2003 Australian Open junior tournament that the younger, tennis-playing Sergei Bubka truly understood what a big deal the older, pole-vaulting Sergei Bubka _ his father _ is.
When third-seeded Maria Sharapova looks at the list of top contenders for the U.S. Open, here's what she sees:
Rafael Nadal says he is available to play for Spain in the Davis Cup semifinals against France.
Andy Roddick couldn't stem Spain's march to a 2-0 lead over the United States in their Davis Cup quarterfinal, losing 7-6 (11), 7-5, 6-3 to David Ferrer after Feliciano Lopez dispatched Mardy Fish.
Top-ranked Novak Djokovic has withdrawn because of a left knee injury from his singles match for Serbia against Sweden in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
Novak Djokovic is on the path to greatness, and one way to fully grasp that is to focus not on his many successes but instead on a setback.
The Wimbledon champion's journey to joyfully eating the Centre Court grass started with the ugliest of haircuts.