- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - The Women'S British Open
A winner of three straight majors, Inbee Park returns to the spotlight at the season-ending LPGA Titleholders.
Inbee Park says her bid to become the first golfer to win four straight professional majors in the same season is now "almost impossible."
The Women's British Open is returning to Turnberry in 2015.
The good news for LPGA Tour commissioner Mike Whan is that his sport is dominating the golf conversation, which is rare.
Inbee Park hoped to win a Grand Slam.
Cristie Kerr has her sights set on a return to the top of world rankings when she tees off at the Women's British Open at Royal Birkdale on Thursday.