- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
The World Baseball Classic
Latest The World Baseball Classic Items
First-time manager Rick Renteria's challenge goes beyond merely trying to bring a winning team to Wrigley Field.
The Chicago Cubs are set to hire San Diego Padres bench coach Rick Renteria as their manager, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Dave Dombrowski has never been a predictable general manager.
When Brad Ausmus was a player _ which wasn't that long ago _ the mental aspect of the game always came pretty easily.
The Chicago White Sox have agreed to a six-year, $68 million deal with Cuban slugger Jose Abreu. The White Sox announced the move on Tuesday, about a week and a half after they reached an agreement.
Cuban slugger Jose Abreu couldn't pass up the chance to play alongside his countrymen on the Chicago White Sox.
Davey Johnson likes a good story. The story of the 2013 Washington Nationals season may wind up being one of missed opportunity. But that's hardly the end of the Davey Johnson story.
Mark Teixeira is out for the season. Brian Cashman regrets his outburst. Alex Rodriguez has a heart-to-heart with owner Hal Steinbrenner.
Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira says he expects to play in a minor-league game Wednesday with Double-A Trenton.