- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The World Baseball Classic
Latest The World Baseball Classic Items
R.A. Dickey is getting up to speed this spring.
John Axford won't be helping the hitters anymore.
Gio Gonzalez is thrilled to have Doug Fister in the Nats' rotation and says it is still a very confident team despite their disappointing 2013 campaign.
You can argue that the biggest mystery today is that there is no mystery anymore. And then the New York Yankees pay $155 million to a pitcher that most of America has never seen before, a hurler from a faraway land.
First-time manager Rick Renteria's challenge goes beyond merely trying to bring a winning team to Wrigley Field.
The Chicago Cubs are set to hire San Diego Padres bench coach Rick Renteria as their manager, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Dave Dombrowski has never been a predictable general manager.
When Brad Ausmus was a player _ which wasn't that long ago _ the mental aspect of the game always came pretty easily.
The Chicago White Sox have agreed to a six-year, $68 million deal with Cuban slugger Jose Abreu. The White Sox announced the move on Tuesday, about a week and a half after they reached an agreement.