- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Theatre Communications Group
Latest Theatre Communications Group Items
David Lindsay-Abaire's Tony Award-nominated play "Good People" tops the list of most produced plays nationwide during the 2012-13 season, according to the theater industry's largest trade group.
Nearly two dozen theaters around the country will offer free and discounted tickets for plays, classes and other services to veterans and military families under a program being launched this week that builds off a similar one for museums.
A new national survey shows that the way people pay for theater tickets has changed over the past few years, with subscription sales down but single-ticket purchases up.