- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Theodore "Reggie" Spencer
The night before a 61-year-old Northeast man was fatally beaten in his basement apartment, he was attacked and bound in a similar manner but did not report the incident to police, according to testimony in D.C. Superior Court on Thursday.
Three Virginia men were arrested Thursday and charged with first-degree murder in what court papers describe as a brutal killing of a D.C. man motivated by a belief that the victim raped the mother of one of the men accused of killing him.
Mr. Spencer told police during an interview that he immediately took Scarborough to the floor in a chokehold, Detective Corbett said.
Mr. Spencer told police during an interview "he is a 'cage fighter' and immediately took Glenn to the floor, while choking him around the neck with his arm" the affidavit says.