- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Theron "Terry" Smith
No definitive cause can be determined for the plane crash that killed former Sen. Ted Stevens and four others last summer in Alaska, the National Transportation Safety Board said Tuesday.
President Obama said he will visit Missouri on Sunday to tour the devastation wrought by a tornado that killed more than 116 people in Joplin over the weekend.
The former chief of NASA and three fellow survivors spent a perilous night in harsh weather on an Alaska mountain waiting for a search-and-rescue team to arrive, as officials offered fresh details of the Monday crash of a small plane that killed former Sen. Ted Stevens and four others.