- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
Latest Thom Hartmann Items
Nationally syndicated radio host Thom Hartmann wrote an article Saturday blaming "the corporate right-wing agenda" for driving thousands of Americans to suicide.
Speaking to students Thursday at Texas A&M, Danny Glover left his young Aggie hosts little reason to suspect that his confident dissent from mainstream scholarly understanding of the "genesis" of the Second Amendment might be founded on nothing more than an article by a talk radio host and 9/11 "truther" posted within the previous two days at a left-wing website proudly specializing in provocation. But such now appears to be the case.