- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Thom Mrozek
A TV producer whose wife was killed on a vacation in Mexico was arrested as a fugitive in Southern California on Tuesday, six months after the Mexican government issued a warrant for his arrest.
The attorney for a reality TV producer arrested for his wife's killing in Mexico says his client is innocent and should not be extradited to Mexico.
"We thought that it was an excellent idea to keep track of his whereabouts because he has proven himself to be a threat to the community by virtue of his past transgressions, and in recent months he was living out of his car," Mrozek said. "He's the type of individual you'd like to know where they are."
In November, Gordon petitioned a federal judge in Los Angeles to have his GPS bracelet removed, said Thom Mrozek, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office.