- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Thomas A. Doyle
Latest Thomas A. Doyle Items
Two Coast Guard members were fatally shot at a communications station on an island off Alaska, officials said Thursday.
A doorman who works across from New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art found a painting outside his building and kept it for weeks, then realized it was a missing work at the center of a bizarre legal web and turned it in to investigators this week, an official said.
A con man carried out an "inartful fraud" when he fooled an art collector into thinking they were partners in the $1.1 million purchase of a missing painting but was actually ripping the investor off, a federal prosecutor said Thursday.
First it was a curious tale of a $1.3 million painting a middleman said he drunkenly lost while trying to help a friend sell it.