- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Thomas Boswell
They're proud, accomplished men. They worked together to build a World Series contender. It isn't working this year. Have they reached some kind of untenable spot in their relationship?
"If it doesn't happen this year -- it probably will -- but if not, probably next year," said Thomas Boswell, a University of Miami geography professor who studies population trends, to CNN. "It doesn't surprise demographers. e have seen it coming for a long time."
Boswell noted that late Yankees owner George Steinbrenner used to fire pitching coach Art Fowler when he wanted Billy Martin to quit.