- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Thomas J. Dart
The so-called "johns" who fuel the sex-for-pay trade were not left out of a slew of crackdowns on the industry scheduled to coincide with the Super Bowl as hundreds were rounded up in a multistate sting operation, authorities said Thursday.
He said Harris County law enforcement arrested 48 johns.
Cook County, Ill., Sheriff Thomas J. Dart, whose office initiated the investigation, said he was "extremely proud" of the effort and resolution of all the agencies involved with the successful investigation, conviction and sentencing "of such a violent individual."