- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Thomas J. Sander
''There's a lot of speculation as to how this may have happened,'' he said. ''Every scenario has gone through my mind. I think I've exhausted the possibilities in my mind to try and understand what was going on in his mind. I just don't know. There are no answers.''
''He's a graduate of a well-known and prestigious prep school in St. Louis. He has graduate degrees in administration,'' he told the AP. ''With his qualifications, recommendations and work ethic, we made the decision to hire him.''