- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Thomas Lee Items
The 17-year-old Minnesota boy outlined his plan in a 180-page journal: kill his family, set a fire to divert first responders, then go to his school with bombs and guns and "kill as many students as he could," according to court documents.
Prosecutors are seeking adult charges for a southern Minnesota teen who authorities say had planned to kill his family and bomb the junior and senior high school in Waseca.