- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Thomas Lifson
"Rodeo clown media frantically distract from Obama's foreign-policy disaster," Mr. Lifson says. "As Obama's national security strategy lies in smoldering ruins just like the Benghazi consulate, his outreach to the Muslim world a dismal failure, the media claim that the biggest story of the day is Mitt Romney noting that nearly half of the country pays no income tax, that they are not likely to find high taxes a problem, and that a similar number are dependent on the government."