- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Thomas Molnar
Virginia State Police have charged a driver involved in a New Kent County wreck that killed three people.
State police have charged the driver of a bus that overturned Tuesday on a Virginia highway, killing four people and injuring more than 50 others.
Molnar says Gonzalez-Hernandez failed to yield the right-of-way.
State police spokesman Sgt. Thomas Molnar said Wednesday that 65-year-old Saul A. Gonzalez-Hernandez of North Chesterfield is charged with reckless driving.