- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Thomas More Society
The Thomas More Society Pro-Life Law Center is a Chicago non-profit law firm primarily devoted to abortion related cases.The firm contributed an Amicus Curiae brief to the Varnum v. Brien case, in which the Iowa Supreme Court upheld a lower court decision allowing same-sex marriage in Iowa. - Source: Wikipedia
The Missionary Sisters of St. Charles Borromeo have taken legal action against a giant "adult entertainment" club built in their backyard – despite state law which prohibits such facilities within 1,000 feet of a place of worship.
On one side of the fence are women in habits who have taken vows of poverty, chastity and obedience. On the other, if a developer gets his way, will be women in G-strings in the business of nudity, cash and prurience.