- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Thomas Nelson
Best-Selling Books Week Ended Feb. 16th.
A supervisor in the D.C. Summer Youth Employment Program pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge stemming from sexual advances he made upon a teenager, U.S. Attorney for the District Ronald C. Machen Jr. announced.
District police said Wednesday they have charged a city employee and are looking for a second suspect in connection with the alleged groping of two young women in the city's Summer Youth Employment Program.
"It's an ideal location. It was a fight to keep it here," he said. "The city was prepared to buy nine acres to ensure that we keep the college in St. Martinville."
Nelson said the family wanted to donate the property to the city, which in turn planned to donate the land to the college, but deadlines made it more feasible for the family to donate directly to the college.