- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Thomas Nestel Iii
Mr. Nestel also said Mr. Knafele is a hero, for aiding the man so quickly and in the face of oncoming danger, AP reports.
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority Police Chief Thomas Nestel III said the man who fell is in stable condition at the hospital, but it's still not known why he fell in the first place, AP reports.