- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Thomas R. Nides
Nides said that he was in the room with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton after the attack on the embassy and that her first priority was trying to save lives.
"Tom Nides from Wall Street has established a close relationship with Hillary Clinton and gets appointed into the department she oversees," he said, adding that Mr. Nides joins Robert Hormats, a former Goldman Sachs executive who is now undersecretary of state for economic, business and agricultural affairs.