- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Thomas Voeckler Items
Michael Albasini of Switzerland sprinted to his third Tour of Romandie stage win on Saturday, holding off Thomas Voeckler of France in a three-rider break.
Andy Schleck led a daring attack in the Alps to win the 18th stage of the Tour de France on Thursday, putting him within seconds of the yellow jersey and quashing Alberto Contador's hopes of a fourth title.
MONTPELLIER, FRANCE | With the Tour de France heading toward its decisive stages, there still is no favorite in a wide-open race that is fueling the passions of French fans who hope Thomas Voeckler holds his lead against all odds.
British sprinting star Mark Cavendish overcame high wind and "bashing" in the pack to collect his fourth stage victory Sunday at this year's Tour de France, as French rider Thomas Voeckler earned the race leader's yellow jersey for a sixth straight day.