- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
Latest Thomas Items
Jefferson County sheriff's officials say a convicted sex offender who was caught umpiring a girls' softball league is free on $30,000 bond.
LARAMIE, Wyo. (AP) — New Mexico led nearly the entire second half but wound up in overtime on the road against Wyoming. The Lobos maintained their composure, though, and Cleveland Thomas hit the go-ahead 3-pointer in the extra period and sank four free throws in the closing moments, allowing New Mexico to escape with a 72-69 win on Wednesday.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — As the newest starter in the Seattle Seahawks secondary, cornerback Byron Maxwell had plenty of time earlier in his career to be an observer.
Three people seen inside a car that pulled up to a Southeast D.C. gas station attempted to use the credit card of a man who had been savagely attacked and left unconscious on Capitol Hill only 30 minutes earlier, the man's wife said Tuesday.
An Arizona ethics panel on Tuesday moved to disbar Maricopa County's former top prosecutor for failed corruption investigations he and America's self-proclaimed toughest sheriff conducted, targeting officials with whom they were having political and legal disputes.
The mysteries that surround the CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" extend to co-creator Craig Thomas' office on the Fox studio lot.
Wayne State University says it'll no longer offer the Helen Thomas Spirit of Diversity Award, citing recent comments made by the longtime journalist.
The Denver Broncos will kick off training camp Sunday without any holdouts.