- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Thompson Boat Center
While the name Watergate may be synonymous with political scandal for many people, Washingtonians know the Watergate complex as an elegant cooperative with some of the city's most spectacular homes.
The holiday weekend was especially dangerous and deadly for area residents around the water, with three people dying and one in critical condition after drowning-related incidents on July Fourth.
Buying a boat might not be in the cards while we're knee-deep in a recession.