- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Thompson Items
Now that John Wall will join Bradley Beal for Team USA workouts, can the Wizards' backcourt actually make the team. The Magic-8 ball says they've got a shot.
The website GoodConfession.com aims to encourage Catholics to go to Confession more often, and to return to the "life-changing" sacrament if they have been away for some time.
An autopsy has found that a 26-year-old woman found unresponsive in a Garfield County jail cell died from an accidental drug overdose.
Known as the infamous political rainmaker who admitted to subverting elections in the District of Columbia and other jurisdictions with more than $2 million in questionable campaign cash, Jeffrey E. Thompson earned at least part of his fortune winning contracts scrubbing the financial books of government agencies.
Federal prosecutors said in court Monday that D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray knew firsthand of an illicit "shadow campaign" that funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars to his 2010 mayoral bid.
The mayor should step aside. What a tangled web was weaved even if they all did not intend to deceive.
Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
A former Army paratrooper says he's running for the Democratic nomination to oppose U.S. Rep. Glenn "G.T" Thompson, the Republican incumbent in Pennsylvania's sparsely populated 5th Congressional District.
John Wilbur's football resume includes a stint with the Washington Redskins. His life resume? John Wilbur was an American original.