- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Latest Thompson Items
The website GoodConfession.com aims to encourage Catholics to go to Confession more often, and to return to the "life-changing" sacrament if they have been away for some time.
An autopsy has found that a 26-year-old woman found unresponsive in a Garfield County jail cell died from an accidental drug overdose.
Known as the infamous political rainmaker who admitted to subverting elections in the District of Columbia and other jurisdictions with more than $2 million in questionable campaign cash, Jeffrey E. Thompson earned at least part of his fortune winning contracts scrubbing the financial books of government agencies.
The mayor should step aside. What a tangled web was weaved even if they all did not intend to deceive.
Federal prosecutors said in court Monday that D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray knew firsthand of an illicit "shadow campaign" that funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars to his 2010 mayoral bid.
Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
A former Army paratrooper says he's running for the Democratic nomination to oppose U.S. Rep. Glenn "G.T" Thompson, the Republican incumbent in Pennsylvania's sparsely populated 5th Congressional District.
John Wilbur's football resume includes a stint with the Washington Redskins. His life resume? John Wilbur was an American original.
Drummer-producer Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson of the Roots is adding "author" to his resume.