- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Thompson Items
Federal prosecutors said in court Monday that D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray knew firsthand of an illicit "shadow campaign" that funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars to his 2010 mayoral bid.
The mayor should step aside.
Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
A former Army paratrooper says he's running for the Democratic nomination to oppose U.S. Rep. Glenn "G.T" Thompson, the Republican incumbent in Pennsylvania's sparsely populated 5th Congressional District.
John Wilbur's football resume includes a stint with the Washington Redskins. His life resume? John Wilbur was an American original.
Georgetown's latest tussle with a mid-major ended with another tight finish, but also the Hoyas fifth straight win, 61-55 over Colgate.
"I've lost every book I've ever written," says the unnamed narrator at the beginning of Kristopher Jansma's novel, "The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards." The "I" is a writer, whose literary attempts began "before my feet could touch the linoleum floor beneath my seat."
Drummer-producer Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson of the Roots is adding "author" to his resume.
Get ready for some Honey Boo Boo holidays.