- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Thompson Items
Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
A former Army paratrooper says he's running for the Democratic nomination to oppose U.S. Rep. Glenn "G.T" Thompson, the Republican incumbent in Pennsylvania's sparsely populated 5th Congressional District.
John Wilbur's football resume includes a stint with the Washington Redskins. His life resume? John Wilbur was an American original.
Georgetown's latest tussle with a mid-major ended with another tight finish, but also the Hoyas fifth straight win, 61-55 over Colgate.
"I've lost every book I've ever written," says the unnamed narrator at the beginning of Kristopher Jansma's novel, "The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards." The "I" is a writer, whose literary attempts began "before my feet could touch the linoleum floor beneath my seat."
Drummer-producer Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson of the Roots is adding "author" to his resume.
Get ready for some Honey Boo Boo holidays.
It was a job in itself for Annie Leibovitz to cull the first 40 years of her wide-ranging life as a photographer down to a core "master set" to be turned into museum-quality prints.
If you know Jim Calhoun, then you knew exactly what he was going to say on his last day as a coach. He got this far believing he could talk almost anyone into practically anything. He was not about to stop now.