- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Thomson Reuters Corp.
Latest Thomson Reuters Corp. Items
Thomson Reuters CEO Tom Glocer is stepping down at the end of the year. He will be replaced on Jan. 1 by James Smith, the chief operating officer at one of the world's largest news and financial information companies.
Thomson Reuters CEO Tom Glocer is stepping down and will be replaced by an executive with closer ties to the family that owns a controlling interest in one of the world's largest news and information companies.