- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Tico Almeida
President Obama may have just pushed for quick congressional action for a ban on workplace discrimination against members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community, but not all LGBT activists are enamored with his action.
Mr. Almeida also said, as BussFeed reported: "Obama has provided years of underwhelming leadership in the fight against LGBT workplace discrimination.