- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. (, which is a registered trademark. - Source: Wikipedia
As the rich get richer, demand for luxury items continues to rise. Makers of high-end products have emerged from the global recession stronger than before, thanks to a growing customer base of the wealthy and superwealthy who are more willing than ever to pay premium prices for top-of-the-line brands.
It's the story, not necessarily the stone or other bells and whistles, that gives jewelry shared between generations its high value.