- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. (, which is a registered trademark. - Source: Wikipedia
As the rich get richer, demand for luxury items continues to rise. Makers of high-end products have emerged from the global recession stronger than before, thanks to a growing customer base of the wealthy and superwealthy who are more willing than ever to pay premium prices for top-of-the-line brands.
It's the story, not necessarily the stone or other bells and whistles, that gives jewelry shared between generations its high value.