- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Latest Tiffany Items
Two Army soldiers pleaded guilty Thursday to fatally shooting a former military colleague and his teenage girlfriend to protect what one defendant described as an anti-government militia group formed by disgruntled troops at neighboring Fort Stewart.
Sticky floors remind me of fingerprints and cheesy Mother’s Day cards and poems. (Which incidentally I love!) But that is on Mother’s Day. The other 364 days of the year, fingerprints (and sticky floors) test my patience.
That's a wrap, Lupita Nyong'o, but may all the best dresses keep coming your way.
MANVEL 69, PLANO WEST 38
1st-$13,000, Maiden Claiming $20,000-$18,000, 4-Year-Olds & Up Fillies and Mares, One Mile (T)
As the rich get richer, demand for luxury items continues to rise. Makers of high-end products have emerged from the global recession stronger than before, thanks to a growing customer base of the wealthy and superwealthy who are more willing than ever to pay premium prices for top-of-the-line brands.
Emilia Clarke was auditioning to play one of America's most iconic heroines and wanted to impress. Her first scene required her to bite an apple.
The Holly Golightly who has shown up on Broadway isn't wearing oversized Wayfarer-style sunglasses, tiaras, big hats, a pink cocktail dress or anything by Hubert de Givenchy.
It's the story, not necessarily the stone or other bells and whistles, that gives jewelry shared between generations its high value.