- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Tiffany Items
A rare sheet of 10 stamps showing film star Audrey Hepburn smoking is expected to fetch at least $564,000 at an upcoming charity auction in Berlin.
Law enforcement authorities in the United States and Mexico on Tuesday confirmed the slaying of the high-ranking Mexican state police commander who was overseeing an investigation into the fatal shooting by suspected pirates of an American tourist on a Texas border lake.
"Coraline" and "Stardust" author Neil Gaiman is owed royalties for three more characters that appeared in artist Todd McFarlane's classic Spawn comic book series, a federal court judge has ruled.
Audrey Tautou's character in the new film "Priceless" is cold and calculating, the type of woman you'd hiss at if she sat across from Dr. Phil.
In 1992, Clark Collins Taylor, the son of singer-songwriter Judy Collins, ran a hose from the exhaust pipe into his car, rolled up the windows and died of carbon-monoxide poisoning at age 33.
Soaps lather up for Web
Marking middle age