- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tiger Woods Items
Two people who have been told about the deal said Quicken Loans could begin its sponsorship before the next tournament, to be played June 26-29. AT&T, in the final year of its contract, was not planning to renew the sponsorship.
Adam Scott went surfing on the Big Island. He got caught up on the news. He tried to find something to do that would keep him from turning into the ultimate couch potato. And after a month of that, he headed back to the gym and dusted off his golf clubs.
Zach Johnson made a quadruple-bogey 8 on his second hole and still managed a 67 in the Honda Classic on Thursday.
The PGA Tour season began five months ago. The new year is two months old. And yet there's something about the Honda Classic that makes Tiger Woods and a collection of stars feel as though it's all about to get underway.
Imagine being one-third of the way through the PGA Tour season and having a slight edge over Tiger Woods in the FedEx Cup.
All Times EST
Along with celebrating a World Golf Championship that took him to No. 4 in the world, Jason Day couldn't help but consider the rest of the young season and wonder just how much higher he could go.
Seventeen-year-old amateur Minjee Lee won the Victorian Open by six strokes Sunday for her first victory in a professional event.
It's rare to hear Ernie Els describe his week at the Match Play Championship as "wonderful."