- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Tiger Woods Items
How frustrating has recover been for Tiger Woods? He talked about it with Comcast SportsNet's Chick Hernandez on Monday.
D.C. golf fans may want to see Tiger Woods play in the Quicken Loans National in June, but Woods can give no timetable on his return from back surgery.
Tiger Woods still doesn't know when he'll return. For a while, he didn't know whether he would return at all.
At his press conference for the Quicken Loans National tournament Tiger Woods addressed a number of different topics.
Woods said Monday that the back surgery he had March 31 erased those doubts, although he still has no timetable for his return.
Tiger Woods keeps losing points without being able to replace them because he is recovering from back surgery and has not played a tournament in more than two months. Scott will move past Woods this week, and the field at the Byron Nelson Championship is not strong enough that Matt Kuchar could surpass them even if he were to win.
Here's a suggestion for how Adam Scott should spend Sunday afternoon in the Bahamas.
A look at the 57 times there has been a change at No. 1 in the world ranking, and what the players did the week they reached No. 1: