- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - tim abromaitis
Notre Dame forward Tim Abromaitis will miss the first four games of the regular season because he played in two exhibition contests three years ago before sitting out the rest of the year.
Notre Dame forward Tim Abromaitis will miss the first four games of the regular season because of a misunderstanding over an NCAA rule.
It was almost a green sweep for the Fighting Irish when the Big East announced its biggest awards.
"They're as tough as any 10 seed that I've seen," said Tim Abromaitis, Notre Dame's second-leading scorer. "They're as big and physical as pretty much any team in the country. Obviously, that's going to pose a lot of issues for us."
"He has such great vision that, if you're open outside of the play we're in, he'll be able to find you," Abromaitis said.