- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Tim Blessing
MoveOn.org., the Michigan Democratic Party and President Obama's re-election campaign are among the well-funded, manipulative forces behind an anti-Mitt Romney ad and email campaign across the Woverine State, culminating in the Republican primary Tuesday.
'mainstream' Republicans, say that Rick Santorum is unelectable. But the mainstream punditry may have missed something very important: the electoral map," he says. "A Santorum candidacy, with its emphasis on both Catholic orthodoxy and evangelical commitment, and his blue-collar appeal, could tip the balance in a cluster of swing states which went for Obama last time — tightening the race considerably and forcing Obama to spend more money and time in certain states than he is presently expecting to."