- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest tim cook Items
Apple CEO Tim Cook penned an op-ed article in Monday's Wall Street Journal to urge the passage of a federal law that would protect lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees from discrimination in the workplace.
Investors expressed mixed reactions Monday to Apple's fourth-quarter earnings report, as revenues ticked up, but profit fell sharply by 8 percent for the technology giant that once ruled Silicon Valley
Apple Inc. is refreshing its iPad lineup in hopes of reclaiming lost ground in the tablet market and slashing the prices of its Mac computers to intensify the pressure on the beleaguered makers of PCs running Microsoft's Windows.
Even after taking new hits to its stock price, Apple Inc., remains the most valuable corporation in the world. That makes some senators green with envy. They assume such success could only have come at a cost to the government.
Apple CEO Tim Cook sought to reassure shareholders worried about the company's sagging stock price that the iPhone and iPad maker is on the verge of inventing more breakthrough products that will prove it hasn't lost its creative edge.
Apple CEO Tim Cook calls a shareholder lawsuit against the company a "silly sideshow" but says he is open to looking at the shareholder's proposals for sharing more cash with investors.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is calling a shareholder lawsuit against the company a "silly sideshow," even as he said he is open to looking at the shareholder's proposals for sharing more cash with investors.
Apple's blockbuster revenue growth is slowing drastically, as iPhone sales plateau and the company finds itself lacking revolutionary new products.
Apple expects China to overtake the United States as its biggest market, CEO Tim Cook told a Chinese government news agency.