- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Tim Donnelly Items
Gov. Jerry Brown heads into Tuesday's gubernatorial primary with a huge lead, while his top two Republican challengers have pulled into a dead heat, according to a poll released Sunday.
The Assembly has approved legislation removing mandatory jail sentences for some drug offenders after rejecting an almost identical measure by a Republican gubernatorial candidate last week.
A bill introduced by a Republican gubernatorial candidate to eliminate mandatory jail time for drug users has failed to pass the state Assembly.
Gubernatorial candidate Neel Kashkari has $1.4 million on hand to surpass fellow Republican Tim Donnelly's cash-starved campaign in California's June 3 primary, according to campaign finance filings released Thursday.
The long-running dispute over the identity of the California Republican party was played out in sharp contrast Thursday, as two rival candidates for governor offered sharply differing views on the future of the GOP during what was their first, and probably only, joint appearance of the primary campaign.
Former U.S. Treasury official Neel Kashkari is giving his campaign for governor another $1 million, bringing his personal contributions to $2 million. That amounts to about 40 percent of his stated personal wealth.
California Republicans who have been trying to rebrand their party as more inclusive and attuned with the issues that Californians care about had hoped this year to offer a candidate for governor who fit that image.
Former U.S. Treasury official Neel Kashkari is giving his campaign for governor another $500,000, bringing his personal contributions to $1 million.
Republican U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa on Thursday strongly condemned comments by GOP gubernatorial front-runner Tim Donnelly, in which the state lawmaker has tried to tie his Indian-American rival to fundamentalist Islamic law, calling his statements "hateful and ignorant garbage."