- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Latest Tim Finchem Items
Eight years after the PGA Tour crossed the $1 billion in charity, it announced another milestone Wednesday. Commissioner Tim Finchem said the tournaments and the tour now have contributed over $2 billion.
No one paid much attention to Mike Whan and Jon Podany the first time they were on the same team.
The PGA Championship and The Players Championship will share the distinction of having golf's richest tournament next year by offering $10 million in prize money.
The PGA Tour will be partners in a new tour in China that starts next year with 12 tournaments.
The PGA Tour will be partners in a new tour in China that will feature 12 tournaments next year.
The Presidents Cup is more of an exhibition than a competition, even on that rare occasion when the matches are competitive.
A rain delay of nearly three hours made fans a little more boisterous when play resumed Friday at the Presidents Cup.
The first tee at the Presidents Cup is equal parts fraternity kegger, sporting event, social gathering, choir practice and comedy club.
Tiger Woods was asked twice about his position on television viewers able to call in possible rules infractions. He never answered that question directly.