- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Tim Frazier
Players that starred at Memphis, New Mexico, Tennessee and Penn State highlight the Wizards upcoming draft workout on Saturday.
Penn State coach Patrick Chambers is used to watching the Nittany Lions play good teams close.
With one shot, No. 22 Ohio State had a chance to wash away a game full of missteps and prevent Penn State from pulling off yet another upset of the Buckeyes.
Penn State coach Patrick Chambers didn't think it was the matchup or the fact that it was Senior Night that allowed his Nittany Lions to beat Ohio State again.
Penn State's 13 victories this year have been the result of balanced scoring. The Nittany Lions' 13th loss resulted from just the opposite.
Coach Patrick Chambers hardly recognized Penn State for the first 36 minutes Wednesday night.
Illinois coach John Groce started a new lineup and stopped a losing streak.
Penn State brought a three-game winning streak into the Breslin Center before finding out what a Big Ten title contender looks like.
Patrick Chambers credits his Penn State basketball team with staying the course - getting three straight Big Ten wins after a six-game losing streak.
It wasn't pretty and it wasn't easy, but Penn State finally managed its first Big Ten Conference win of the season.
Derrick Walton is settling into a comfort zone - just in time for Michigan's first difficult stretch of the Big Ten schedule.
Indiana coach Tom Crean issues periodical reminders to his players about his disdain for corner 3-pointers.
D.J. Newbill scored 23 points, Tim Frazier added 16 and Penn State held off a late rally by the Buckeyes.
"It was very emotional. I was basically trying to hold back tears in the beginning. Obviously you tell at the beginning of the game I had so many emotions running through me. Turnovers left and right. Airballs," he said.