- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
Topic - Tim Grunhard
"I know we didn't come here to lose," said Grunhard, who will coach the offensive line after spending the last several years at a suburban Kansas City high school. "I don't know much about what the last staff did, but I know this staff has a bunch of good guys who want to win."
He said that was the best way for him to get up to speed quickly, and although NCAA rules prevent him from speaking about specific players, Weis said several have been receptive to his sales pitch.