- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Tim Jennings
Roswell Democrat Tim Jennings has been confirmed by his former Senate colleagues to serve on a state board overseeing $18 billion in public investments.
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is disappointed he's not teammates with Robert Mathis during the Pro Bowl.
Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings is headed to his second straight Pro Bowl, with the Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman going to the Super Bowl.
New York is 0-6 for the first time since the 1976 team dropped its first nine, a stunning turn for a franchise that won the Super Bowl two years ago.
Jay Cutler took a beating in the first half and came back to lead the Chicago Bears to a last-second victory.
If opposing quarterbacks want to challenge him, that's just fine with Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings. He just hopes they don't stop.
The Chicago Bears were all over Matthew Stafford, and now, they're tied with the Detroit Lions.
In their relentlessly frustrating search for a victory, the Buffalo Bills have now proven they're equally as bumbling on both sides of the border.
"We're far from it," cornerback Tim Jennings said Wednesday. "I wish we were."
"We were down," Jennings said. "We knew we had to score on defense. Our captains rallied up the troops. We knew that if we got our hands on the ball we had to score. That's been our mentality all season."