- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Tim Lincecum Items
Maybe the Giants won't keep up their current home-run pace, but the surge in power isn't a surprise to manager Bruce Bochy.
Manager Fredi Gonzalez hopes the Atlanta Braves' offensive drought won't last much longer.
Despite his various struggles over the last three years, Tim Lincecum always likes facing the Atlanta Braves.
The San Francisco Giants needed four innings to figure out Cleveland starter Zach McAllister.
The San Francisco Giants are totally in favor of instant replay.
The San Diego Padres are one game under .500 three weeks into the season, not bad considering that they lost six of their first nine games.
Hector Sanchez had his wife and young daughter waiting in the parking lot. He had to do something to end the game.
The scene is becoming all too familiar for Tim Lincecum as he watches Paul Goldschmidt launch home run after home run.
Paul Goldschmidt realizes his good fortunes against Tim Lincecum could turn at any moment, so he's the last one who will be caught celebrating a remarkable streak of home runs against the two-time NL Cy Young Award winner.