- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Tim Miles
New South Dakota coach Craig Smith says he's looking forward to taking the program to the top of the Summit League, and soon.
Upsets abound in this NCAA tournament. Except in Texas.
Nebraska coach Tim Miles couldn't fix the cold shooting or sloppy passes. The Big Ten coach of the year did see one thing he could correct: an overlooked shot clock error.
In January, Baylor couldn't have even counted on making the NCAA tournament. This kind of March hot streak is starting to look familiar to the Bears.
Nebraska coach Tim Miles was ejected from the Cornhuskers' NCAA tournament West Region game against Baylor after getting whistled for two technical fouls in the second half.
Now that Nebraska has made it back to the NCAA tournament, the next challenge is to get a win there.
Now that Nebraska has made it back to the NCAA tournament, the next challenge is to win there.
North Dakota State head basketball coach Saul Phillips and his two predecessors with the Bison are bringing teams to this year's NCAA Division I tournament.
It's not enough that the state of Nebraska will have two teams in the NCAA men's basketball tournament for the first time since 1991.
Nebraska's selection to the NCAA men's basketball tournament is worth an extra $150,000 for coach Tim Miles.
Nebraska's Big Ten tournament loss will sting - for a long time.
Tim Miles is tired of hearing about the old Nebraska program that made a habit of bumbling and stumbling its way through the past two decades. His players must be tired of it, too.
Nebraska came to Illinois as one of the Big Ten's hottest teams.
Nebraska coach Tim Miles had a simple reaction after coaching his team to its fifth straight win, a 76-57 victory over Purdue on Sunday.
Anxious Nebraska fans worried about the Cornhuskers coming out flat against Penn State after their upset at Michigan State could relax by halftime.
Nebraska coach Tim Miles said Wednesday that Smith is a "complete package" as a point guard.
Miles said in a statement Wednesday that while he's disappointed to lose the players, he supports their goals of playing larger roles elsewhere.