- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Tim Minchin Items
The Cyndi Lauper-scored "Kinky Boots" has earned a leading 13 Tony Award nominations, with the British import "Matilda: The Musical" close behind with 12. Tom Hanks, making his Broadway debut, earned a nod as leading man in a play.
The current production of "Jesus Christ Superstar" that's touring the United Kingdom will be able to be seen without a plane ticket.
Mischievous musical "Matilda" dominated British theater's Olivier Awards on Sunday, winning seven prizes including a joint best-actress trophy for the four children who play the title role.
Broadway-bound show "Matilda The Musical" gained 10 nominations Thursday for British theater's Laurence Olivier Awards _ including a joint best actress nod for the four children who share the title role.