- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
Latest Tim Murphy Items
Following the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., more than a year ago, Republicans sought out and asked the only clinical psychologist in the House to look into the connection between the sorts of mass shootings that have plagued the country in recent years and the state of the nation's mental health care system.
Rep. Tim Murphy, Pennsylvania Republican, said Wednesday that the school stabbings in Pennsylvania demonstrate the need for more mental health resources for children.
Rep. Tim Murphy said Tuesday that both General Motors and the nation's highway safety body "messed up pretty bad" in failing to recall cars with an ignition-switch problem linked to more than a dozen deaths.
Harvard says football coach Tim Murphy is recovering at home from a "medical issue" he suffered earlier this month.
Three ranches in the Shields Valley have been combined to form a 39-square-mile ranch being purchased by an East Coast buyer.
Rep. Tim Murphy, Pennsylvania Republican, unveiled legislation Thursday he says will help fix nation's broken mental health system and empower families and individuals to get treatment for those who need it, as lawmakers grapple with possible legislative remedies to help stop gun-related violence.
House Republicans on Tuesday used President Obama's damaged credibility and a leaked consultant's report from last spring to launch a fresh round of attacks against all things Obamacare, raising new questions about the testing and security of the federal health insurance marketplace.
House Republicans launched an all-out attack Wednesday on what they say are the secretive, pseudo-scientific "cost of carbon" metrics that the Obama administration is using to justify increasingly harsh environmental regulations.
Medical experts and advocates told a Capitol Hill forum Tuesday that Congress could close some gaping holes in the country's mental health system virtually overnight, but a key Democratic lawmaker said he didn't foresee any action on the issue in the near future.