- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Tim Parker
A handful of protesters briefly interrupted a Maine college graduation speech by former British Prime Minister Tony Blair calling for world unity.
Louisiana Tech running back Tyrone Duplessis died Thursday morning after medics responded to an emergency call at his off-campus apartment.
The half-dozen or more students who were inside the building were all evacuated safely, Lt. Parker said.
He said three firefighters were treated at Northern Louisiana Medical Center.