- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Tim Ream Items
The U.S. home jersey for the World Cup resembles a golf shirt.
Midfielder Brek Shea and defender Oguchi Onyewu are returning to the U.S. national team roster for Wednesday's exhibition game against Ukraine for the first time since last summer's CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Bolton was relegated to the League Championship on the final day of the English Premier League season, wasting a late lead in a 2-2 tie at Stoke.
Jurgen Klinsmann is focusing on long-term changes and not short-term results. And that's OK with his boss at the U.S. Soccer Federation.
A slow start doomed the United States against Panama, slowing the Americans' usual march to the quarterfinals of the Gold Cup.
Clint Dempsey slid across the grass and redirected Jozy Altidore's cross into the net. At the other end, Tim Howard smothered one shot, then recovered in time to block another from point-blank range.
Teal Bunbury faced a dilemma: His father scored 16 goals for Canada's national soccer team, but the 20-year-old forward had lived in Minnesota with his mother for most of the last decade, making him eligible to play for either country.
Forward Thierry Henry said Thursday that an offseason of rest will help him and the New York Red Bulls reach their goal of an MLS Cup next year a lot more than spending more money on international stars.
Thierry Henry got into a New York state of mind for his Red Bulls debut, boarding a commuter rail train at the World Trade Center about 2 1/2 hours before his first match.