- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
Latest Tim Tebow Items
There wasn't much reason to dislike Tim Tebow, who never pretended to be anything he wasn't. Blame him for the Tebowing craze, if you will, but even that was worth a few laughs in a league that doesn't always embrace fun.
A Heisman Trophy, a riveting playoff game, an international following.
Tim Tebow hasn't given up hope of playing in the NFL after being cut by the New England Patriots.
"I will remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback," he tweeted Saturday.
After a restless night, hundreds of NFL players nervously checked their cellphones Saturday morning, cringing every time it buzzed.
A person familiar with the situation says Tim Tebow has been cut by the New England Patriots.
Tim Tebow has one game left to improve his chances of staying with the New England Patriots after surviving the mandatory roster cut to 75 players on Tuesday.
Tim Tebow walked off the practice field with no reporters blocking his path to the locker room. Finally, a few strolled up for a 90-second interview then moved on to longer chats with other Patriots.
Tom Brady walked off the field under his own power. Several teammates didn't think he was hurt badly when he grabbed his left knee after being knocked down.