- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tim Tebow Items
Coloradans — even the non-football fans — are as shocked and awed as anyone by the miracle occurring in their own backyard with the rise of Tim Tebow, the Denver Broncos quarterback and quite possibly the most famous Christian bachelor to walk the Earth in the past 2,000 years.
In less than half an hour, Michael Savage's hair-raising proposal drew close to 7,000 mentions on Google News: The syndicated radio host declared presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich "unelectable" Monday afternoon and offered him $1 million to drop out of the White House race.
A rookie quarterback led the biggest drive in Houston Texans history, one that took them to the end zone and their first playoff berth.
Robert Griffin III was working on about 4 1-2 hours' sleep after catching an early flight from Florida to New York on Friday.
The Bible reminds us to remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. It makes no mention of football. But on Sundays, Americans are more likely to occupy the couch watching their favorite team than the church pew. Then along comes Tim Tebow, and we can have our faith and football, too.
Nobody took the debate seriously, not at the start, anyway. The last letter of MVP, after all, stands for "Player," as in someone who actually takes part in the game.
Few sciences are more inexact than the science of filling out a Heisman Trophy ballot. It's part alchemy, part voodoo, part gut reaction — with a coin flip or two mixed in.
Nobody knows what will come of the Tim Tebow experiment, not even those scrambling ramblers who came before him.
Apparently, it's going to take more than injuries to star players to derail the Houston Texans.