- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
Latest Tim Wallace Items
A jury could not agree on whether to convict a man of murder for his role in the 2012 shooting death of a 50-year-old Artesia man.
The NHL suspended New York Islanders forwards Trevor Gillies for nine games, Matt Martin for four and handed the club a $100,000 fine late Saturday night for their actions in a fight-filled win over the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Brooks Laich scored a blue-collar goal, Marcus Johansson got a flashy one, and the Washington Capitals stayed super on Super Sunday, beating the star-starved Pittsburgh Penguins 3-0.