- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Time Inc. Items
Not long before he left his job as managing editor at Time magazine for a post at the State Department, Richard Stengel delivered some bad but not unexpected news — the magazine needed to cut staff to close a budget gap.
From Sports Illustrated to People to its namesake magazine, Time Inc., was always an innovator. But now when the troubled magazine industry is facing its greatest challenge, the company Henry Luce founded is struggling to find its way in a digital world.
Michelle Obama says five media companies and a social media website are working together to make it easier to find nutritious recipes.
Meredith Corp., the publisher of magazines such as Better Homes and Gardens and Fitness, is in early talks with Time Warner Inc. about buying several magazines from it, including People, InStyle and Real Simple, according to published reports.
Meredith Corp., the publisher of magazines such as Better Homes and Gardens and Fitness, is talking with Time Warner about buying several magazines from it, including People, InStyle and Real Simple, according to a Fortune magazine report.
A "serious buyer" is talking with Time Warner to buy several magazines from it, including People, InStyle and Real Simple, according to a Fortune magazine report.
Time Warner Inc. said Wednesday that net income grew 51 percent in the last three months of 2012 even as revenue was largely unchanged. Rising fees from cable and satellite companies and higher ad revenue at the TV networks offset revenue declines at the movie studio and magazine businesses.
Time Warner is expected to report more robust earnings and revenue for the fourth quarter Wednesday, with rising fees from TV distributors and higher ad revenue offsetting declines at its movie studio and magazine division.
When LeBron James learned he was Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year, the Miami Heat star was surprised. Not because he thought his achievements in 2012 weren't worthy, but because he figured what happened in 2010 was still holding him back. Apparently, that's no longer the case.